The nude 3d mink blink strip eye lashes isn’t totally bare. This season, a hint of color and plenty of glamour is seen on the models who strut out wearing gorgeous clothes and barely there makeup. Anna Sui’s models stood out for their take on naturally glamourous beauty.
Lips are redder and cheeks are rosier than the nude 3d mink blink strip eye lashes of past seasons. When a woman does it right, she has everyone wondering whether she is wearing makeup or are her cheeks always rosy and healthy? Is it from within or from makeup?
Here’s how you get that look.
1. Start with a second skin foundation. 3d mink blink strip eye lashes foundation should disappear into your skin when you apply it. If you can find a foundation that does that for you, use it. If not, you may want to mix a lighter and darker foundation to get your perfect shade. Dot that onto your face and blend it completely until it disappears into your skin.
2. Dust a rosy, pink blush very lightly on the apples and hollows of your cheeks with a large powder brush.
3. Use a brown eyeshadow on your eyes from lashes to crease. Extend the shadow beyond the outer corner of your eye, right up to the brow bone.
4. Line inside the lower lashline with a white eye pencil. Line the outside with brown eyeshadow with the flat edge of a eyeshadow brush.
5. Dust a shimmer powder on forehead, bridge of nose and on top of your cheekbones with a large powder blush.
6. Apply a shimmery eyeshadow over the center of each eyelid and on the browbone.
7. Apply black mascara on your eye lashes if your hair is dark. Use brown mascara if you are a blonde or have light brown hair. Separate the lashes with a clean mascara wand. When dry, apply a second coat and separate the lashes again.
8. Get a rosy lipstick a few shades redder than your natural lip color and paint it on your lips with a lipbrush.
9. Get a white or very pale shimmery eye liner and draw a fine line over the inner corners of your eyes.
10. Outline the bow of your upper lip with the 3d mink blink strip eye lashes eye liner.
Article Source: czhair