By learning the various techniques from top selling 3d mink lashes bloggers, applying eye makeup will be simple. There are likely many tips and tricks that even the most experienced wearer can benefit from learning.
Choose the Right Eye Shadow Colors
Usually, one will wear three different shades in one. They are a medium, dark and light shade that all go in different areas. Medium goes on the lid, light on the top, and the dark in the crease of the eyelid. Colors should be chosen from the same family, such as blues and browns.
A great tip from top selling 3d mink lashes bloggers is to use shades of eye shadow that go with the eye color of the wearer to enhance them.
· Blue eyes are great with similar shades to include grey, silver, and dark blues. Bronze, copper, brown and tape are also beautiful with blue eyes.
· Brown eyes benefit from bronze, tape and brown, but also look lovely with purple, grey, blue and green.
· Green eyes can also wear similar shades to include all shades of green; pink, purple, gold and taupe also look great.
· Those with grey eyes will do well wearing charcoal, silver and blue with contrasting shades being brown, green, purple and gold.
· Hazel eyed beauties are lucky as they can use almost any color. Most go for golds and greens to bring out those elements of the eye color, but purple, wine and brown look great too.
· Eye shadow primer will make the shadow last longer.
Base and Highlights
Here are the steps to follow as advised by the top top selling 3d mink lashes bloggers worldwide:
1. Starting with the lightest shade, swirl the shadow brush in the top selling 3d mink lashes and sweep it over the eyelid.
2. Gently blend the shadow to the corner of the eye, away from it.
3. Brush some loose powder underneath the eye right below the lashes to pick up any loose specks.
4. Use a primer to stop the shadow from creasing if desired.
5. Apply the highlight in the inside corners to have an eye-opening effect and define the eyes.
Apply the eyeliner
When applying eyeliner, top selling 3d mink lashes bloggers recommend putting the tip of the liner pen or pencil as near as possible to the lash line on the upper eyelid. Then slowly drawing a smooth line from the middle to the outside corner makes for a perfect start.
From there, one can extend the eyeliner a bit outside that corner, and make what’s called a wing tip. A pencil or liquid eyeliner will do, it’s purely a matter of choice. Most use brown for daytime and black for night ventures.
Top selling 3d mink lashes bloggers advise to begin applying mascara from the middle of the eye. The brush should be dipped just once and dragged along the rim to get rid of extra mascara. If the eyelids are lowered as the mascara brush is applied and moved side to side it will apply it perfectly. Some use mascara on their lower lashes while some do not.
Shade the Eyebrows
Not many have thick brows, so many will fill them in. Take an eyebrow pencil or some shadow and go along the natural shape of the eyebrows. Apply less the closer it gets to the nose, and use a color that’s a bit lighter than the hair color. For blondes, go a few shades darker.
Article Source: czhair